Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Keeping Accountable

First of all, thank you tampasteph for motivating me to get involved with your blog accountability group. I don't know how it will work out, but I do know that 1. I have not kept up with my blog, and 2. I have not been accountable to anyone.
Lawrence Roberts and I were accountability partners for awhile, but I never kept up with it. He is pretty self motivated, but I am not.
For the past 3-4 months, I have been wanting to get back into real estate, but have not really had a plan. I have bits and pieces, and I have accomplished several tasks, but an overall plan is kind of...not there.
So, one goal is to make a plan for the rest of 2009. I know I want to own several rentals in Cleveland with partners. These will cashflow nicely. Finding my first money partner has proven to be a challenge. I can find deals, no problem, but partners are hard to find (I am trying to maintain an abundance mentality!!). I created a powerpoint presentation, and have sent it out to around 10 people so far who I think would be good partners. No response yet.
Another goal of mine is to make at least one offer per day. That is actually pretty easy, I just need to be disciplined.
That's all for now. Hopefully you guys who read this will keep me accountable!
Thanks!

3 comments:

Ingrid said...

Hey Tim!

Have you checked out Patrick Riddle's blog at http://www.mustknowinvesting.com/ ? He is very knowledgeable about finding private investors.

When you say you sent the prospect the power point presentation, did you mean via email?

Steph said...

Hey Tim,

Glad to see you posting again.

I'll add you to my blogroll so we can all check in on you and make sure you are staying on track. :)

Steph

Kelly said...

Timmy!
What up? What is new? Update yer blog so's we know. :)