Monday, December 28, 2009

Planning 2010

Well, 2009 is all over. Time to plan for 2010. I really want to set some realistic goals this year, as I think my momentum is finally pushing forward after so long at a standstill. Small, baby steps were made in 2009, and I want to take bigger steps in 2010. My physical goals are on track, I have been going to the gym regularly and busting through the barriers of getting there. Just going and exercising for today is all I do. Not for next week, not for next year, but just for today.

Real estate investing has been a challenge for me in the past few years. But now I think I have a clear plan for what I want to do, I just need to rinse and repeat as often as possible. In some ways I am looking forward to 2010, but in other ways I am scared. But fear produces results.

Talk to you all soon! And thanks for everyone's comments. I don't usually get notified if someone comments on my blog, but when I do see a comment, know that I appreciate it! That means you, Steph, you are a huge motivator for me!

3 comments:

Kelly said...

I will enjoy watching you kick 2010's butt!! :)

Happy New Year Tim!!


~Kelly and Tim Miller

Steph said...

Congrats on getting yourself back in the gym. I know it's tough when you've been away for awhile....I took a few months off in 2009 and it was torture getting started again.

2010 is going to be a great year for you- keep pushing forward...

Mouse Pieper said...

I have a house for sale cheap in fairfield Maine , its haunted and we want out 75k and its yours . mousepieper@gmail.com