Thursday, December 17, 2009

Post much?

Wow, I can't believe I haven't posted in forever! Anyway, a quick update. I did end up buying this house in New Castle after securing a cash partner. Since then I have gone in and updated the electrical, fixed all the plumbing, fixed the gas lines, fixed the back door,and everything is up to snuff now. I have been advertising it on Craigslist as well as bandit signs in the neighborhood, but so far no takers. We're selling it on contract for deed, instead of renting it. I think the price may be a little high, so I am going to meet with my partners shortly and talk about our marketing plan.
Also, my Realtor sent me a new list of properties to look at, so as soon as we get a buyer for this one, we move on to the next. I am hoping the whole process of finding a cash partner goes much smoother this time around. I'm looking forward to a great FOCUSED 2010!
Merry Christmas to you all!

1 comment:

Steph said...

Hey Tim!

Glad to see a post from you, and hope to be reading of your many successes in 2010.

Merry Christmas!

Steph